There is plenty to do when you are planning a wedding shower. Invitations, food, beverages, and decorations really start to add up. But, what is a shower without games and prizes?
Prizes are a great way to encourage people to get involved in the games so that you can break the ice and get your guests to interact with each other. But that doesn't mean the prizes have to be expensive or take a lot of time to put together.
Here are ten great ideas for prizes:
- A nicely scented votive candle in a pretty holder
- A glass bowl with a package of potpourri
- A glass candy dish with lid
- A bud vase
- An emery board, bottle of nail polish, and travel size polish remover
- An address book with a pen
- A change purse
- Scented hand lotion
- A paperback novel